Our employees are our greatest asset so we prioritise doing everything we can to protect the health and safety of each and every one.
Putting this into action has seen us achieve SAFE Contractor accreditation – an unrivaled third party scheme which is held as THE industry standard for measuring a company’s health and safety measures.
Putting it into action
We adhere to the ‘zero tolerance’ framework in order to prevent both work related accidents and illnesses. Practically, this means creating a company culture which encourages safe and healthy working practices with an ongoing programme of actions and education.
Examples of these include:
- Time and money committed to regular training, testing and qualifications
- Awareness programmes and regular internal communication
- Bringing best practice into the organization through partnering with industry experts, government and regulators
- Maintaining compliance with the key BS OHSAS 18001 occupational health and safety standard
- Setting ambitious improvement targets to raise performance and awareness
What does this mean to you?
- Reliable service
- Cost effective and efficient processes
- A go to resource for health and safety advice across your fleet
- Help in achieving your own safety standards by choosing a compliant supplier
- A supplier committed to protecting the health and safety of your employees too
- Knowledgeable staff who behave safely whilst at your sites